Monday, September 26, 2016

Gravel Pit

When I was growing up, I was blessed with having many trails to ride my fourwheeler on. I was able to go around a lot of the fields that we own and my dad's gravel pit. When I rode, it was a way to get away from the drama and just to think about life. I got my first fourwheeler when I was in kindergarten, and my dad started to let me ride alone in 3rd grade. It was the best to just get home, fill up the tank with gas, listen to my cd player/ipod and just ride. It was relaxing and I would be able to do it for hours. I actually rode wheeler until I was a sophomore in college. I would drive back to my parents house every weekend and that was the first thing I would do. I then made myself stay at college and finally get the experience, so I do not ride as much as I used to. I have lived with my boyfriend now for almost two years, and whenever I get the chance to go home, I will ride. In the picture below is two spots that I would stop and look at for awhile.


1 comment:

  1. I also love riding four wheeler, but I grew up with horses and to just got on bareback and go for a ride was my relaxation. I love being on a farm, it is so peaceful and I feel free from all the bad in the world and the drama.

    ReplyDelete