Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Harvest Time!

As many of you know, it is harvest time for the farmers! I love this time of year; the smell, the beautiful colors, the amazing holidays' coming up, but there is one thing that I miss the most, my farmer! I love to be able to spend many hours out in the tractor as I can, but with juggle school and work, there are not many days that it can happen! I honor all the farmers that are out there to make sure that we are able to put food on the table at night for our families! I found this awesome picture that describes my everyday life, especially now! Even when it isn't harvest, we still have the sheep and cows to care for. I love my farmers!


2 comments:

  1. I also love this time of the year! My father in law farms and I love helping him or even just riding in the tractor. This is my favorite season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you! This will be my first harvest as a farmers wife..it will be tough especially with the baby but we all do what it takes to make it through. I just remember at the end of the day we are doing what we can for each other and for our daughter to have a better life.

    ReplyDelete