Monday, October 31, 2016

Hanging up Summer 2016

As I have talked about in my earlier discussion, my family owns our own gravel pit, which is located a mile behind our house. I ride fourwheeler there a lot, but the best part about it is being able to bring my friends out there to fish. When we found out that there were fish in our pond and that they are able to survive in there, we went and bought more at a fish farm and started to stock it awhile back. Now, we have plenty of fish and they are super fun to catch. This past weekend, we had to hang it up for the year, so we took the dock and the boat out of the water. My dad is an auctioneer, so I just wanted to show you guys our super funny pontoon my dad bought at an auction, and my uncle and him put in new flooring and painted it. My friends always get a good laugh at this "redneck" boat, but it is the slickest thing to have in our ponds!


No comments:

Post a Comment