Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Kie

My little brother came home from college for a couple of hours, because he was able to get his Christmas present a little early! My cousin's cat just had another litter of kittens, and they were giving them away. My brother's roommate had a kitten, but he recently moved. So, he went to my cousins house and picked out a kitten to bring back to college with him. It is his first "big" responsibility he has ever had, so it was pretty exciting for me and him. I took him to a pet store afterwards, and I just paid for all of his kitty items, and that was his Christmas present from me. I told him to name her Delilah, but he said it was too long, and went with the name Kie. She is the cutest thing ever and she has one green eye and one blue one! I hope she likes the apartment life!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweetie! She looks like a very fun kitten. I remember when I got my first kitten. I grew up on a crop farm so we had limited animals around. I was 5 when I got my first kitten that I got to pick. This was so much fun. We went to our neighbors who had been dairy farmers and had loads of kittens all over the farm all the time. I got a male with tiger stripes. It was the best mousing cat our farm ever had. We are not sure how the cat learned this, but it was always outside and only got to come in on special occasions (like severe cold or christmas). Otherwise we feed them in the heated shop and the cats all lived there. I suppose because it had mice everywhere. I hope he has good luck with his new adventure!

    ReplyDelete