Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Karma and BooBoo

Karma and BooBoo (my boyfriends little brother) had a fun filled day last Saturday. My boyfriend and I were in the sheep barn all day getting set up for lambing season. We had to redo a couple fences, because the way we had it set up last year did not work the greatest. We put everything up, then we had to give shots and sort the sheep into two different pens. We also had to do it, because we needed to make sure that we had all the sheep, and that none of them ran off. BooBoo will run the sheep into a smaller pen, Derek (my boyfriend) will shut individual ones into a even smaller pen to get their ear number to give them their shots. I write down all the information that is needed to be put into our sheep document. Here is a picture of what Karma and BooBoo were doing until we gave shots to the sheep.


No comments:

Post a Comment