Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Hunting Accident

The title may sound a little extreme compared to how my story is going to go, but the other weekend was the last weekend of deer hunting. My good friend sent me a hilarious picture via SnapChat, of his neighbor and his truck. I guess, his neighbor was walking back to his truck after a morning of hunting, and he saw a buck run out of the woods across from where his stand was. He said it was running at a pretty decent speed. So he took two shots at it. The first one he missed because he saw dirt fly up. The second shot, he missed again, and the deer kept running. When he got back to his truck, he noticed that on the second shot, he hit something and it was not a deer. He ended up shooting his truck instead. I about died from laughing so hard, so I had to take a screenshot of the picture to show everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment