Friday, August 26, 2016

Farm Dog #1

I wanted to share with you a few of the dogs that we have around the farms. The first one I wanted to share with everyone is Karma. Karma is a two-and-a-half-year-old Rottweiler. Karma lives with us in our house in town, and whenever my boyfriend goes to the farm, she is right along with him in his car. Karma is probably one of the funniest dogs I have ever seen with a great personality. When she is at the farm, her favorite thing to do is pretend that she is a sheep. She loves them so much that she cannot stop licking them the whole time she is with them. I have never seen a dog with so much love toward another animal.

Karma is a whole different dog when she is back home. She is very calm and lazy after a long day at the farm. We will give her a bath and after she is dried off, her favorite thing to do is go lay in the living room and watch TV with her roommates. One of her roommates put on 101 Dalmatians, and she loved it! Karma loves to sleep and snore. Also, her favorite thing to do while mom and dad are out of the house is go into the garbage and bring everything out. 


6 comments:

  1. I LOVE rotties!!! We used to have one! His name was Gunther!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog post, I love reading about dogs, because I am such a dog lover and one of my own. My fur baby is named Kole he is a black lab and is also a big lover and loves to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blog post, I love reading about dogs, because I am such a dog lover and one of my own. My fur baby is named Kole he is a black lab and is also a big lover and loves to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karma looks like she absolutely loves it there. I'm sure she gets plenty of room to roam living on a farm. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Your Rotti!!!!! If you ever need a dog sitter I am your girl! Not joking either! She is beautiful. I can just picture her pretending to be a sheep and kissing them! LOL! We had a Rotti Boxer mix, he was the biggest goof ball. He would actually go down the slide at the park with kids LOL. We will definitely have a Rotti again some day.

    ReplyDelete